It takes no pain to gain some extra kilos! In fact the way to weight gain is the most enjoyable one…you get to eat all delicious junk foods, chocolates and candies and need not do any physical activity at all.
But when ugly bulges show up around your tummy and you look like a puffy pumpkin, you will know exactly how bad it feels to be overweight or obese. Now once you are obese, you need to put in a great deal of time and effort to get rid of the flab.
The best way to lose weight is controlling your food consumption. Anoretix is one of the popular over-the-counter diet pills that suppress appetite and reduce calorie intake.
Ingredients of Anoretix
Anoretix contains a proprietary mix that includes nine major components. These components are Super Citrimax, Chromium Nicotinate, Bioperine, Coleus forskholii, Advantra-Z, Phase 2, HCA, NeOpuntia and Tonalin CLA.
- Super Citrimax is a fruit grown in south Asia and features strong appetite suppressant and fat burning properties.
- Tonalin prevents fat accumulation and sugar deposition in body.
- Advantra facilitates thermogenesis and NeOpuntia makes a natural source of fiber.
- 7 Keto enhances metabolism wherein Phase 2 burns starch faster.
- ChromeMate easily converts sugar into energy and ForseLean also helps in fat burning.
But the official Anoretix website shows a warning that, users who lose 1 pound or more each day while taking this supplement should consult a doctor.
How does Anoretix work?
The weight loss formula in Anoretix helps body to burn fat faster and regulates the level of blood sugar. It also suppresses appetite and increases metabolism to prevent fat storage in body. But ideally you should not lose more than a pound weight everyday with this product, however we doubt if any diet pill is capable of providing such a rapid weight loss.
Pros of Anoretix:
- Anoretix has an official website that feature 9 core ingredients used in it.
- Users can send their queries and concerns to the email address posted on the site.
- Website also features testimonials and reviews from customers.
- Anoretix is available in easy to consume capsule form.
- It is available without any doctor’s prescription.
Cons of Anoretix:
- No real medical or research based proofs are available to back up the product.
- There are certain ingredients in the product which are not revealed on the website. They might cause side effects.
Anoretix, like any other popular weight loss supplement is marketed and promoted in an interesting manner. The good part is that it comes with money back guarantee for an unlimited period of time. The revelation of 9 core ingredients might demand some faith from customers. But lack of clinical proof is the shortfall of this product. Overall you should do some research before opting for Anoretix.
Our #1 recommendation here would be Proactol Plus – 100% legal and certified fat binder and appetite suppressant that passed 6 clinical studies and proved it’s ability to bind up to 28% of dietary fat from consumption and reduce calorie intake by 295 calories a day.
The product has a great success story since 2007 when it was initially featured on the diet pills market. There are numerous customers of Proactol Plus who lost considerable amounts of weight thanks to Proactol Plus, while not suffering from nasty side effects that usually accompany any serious diet drug.
The Proactol Plus manufaturer is UK-based company that offers 180 days money-back guarantee (highest in the industry) and 24/7 live customer support for any buyer.