If you visit any of the stores selling health supplements or go through the web resources looking for same, you could be spellbound with the number of products available. In fact it seems to be enticing any weight loss enthusiast with the big list of slimming benefits on offer.
But the darker side that features side effects and user wellbeing concerns are not always listed on the sources. So you got to take an informed decision while choosing a weight loss supplement.
Bioslim is one of the supplements that are here for more than 15 years now! Evidently it has been effective which made it last for so long.
What is Bioslim system?
Bioslim is not just another diet pill; rather it is a complete weight loss system that ensures safe and persistent weight loss for you.
Bioslim system offers precise solution for men, women and kids. Apart from the diet supplement you get a series of work out videos, cooking book, reference health book and 24×7 accesses to a doctor’s helpline.
“Bioslim 2000 Ultra Complete” is for adults and the “Bioslim Youth System Complete” is meant for kids striving to lose weight. In the adult’s system you get ‘Ultra SlimTone Formula’ (contains 60 tablets), ‘Ultra Vita/Min Plus’ (contains 60 tablets) and ‘Bioslim Accelerator’ (contains 36 tablets).
Ingredients used in Bioslim
Each of the three Bioslim weight loss formulae contains a different set of ingredients to make the supplement most effective for all weight loss fans.
- Ultra SlimTone Formula: It contains Angelica sinensis or Dong Quai, Glycyrrhiza uralensis or Licorice Root, Platycodon or Balloon Flower, Bupleurum or Chinese Thoroughwax, Gardenia, Astragalus, Atractylodes, root of Oriental Ginseng, Coenzyme Q10, Chromium Polynicotinate, Glucomannan, Green Tea, Quercetin, Vitamin B6 and BioSlim Pyruvate Complex.
- Ultra Vita/Min Plus Formula: It consists of BioSlim Pyruvate Complex, Pantothenic acid, Cotinus, Green Tea, Quercetin,Siberian Ginseng , Chromium Polynicotinate, Bromelain, Choline, Inositol, VItamin A, D, E and minerals like Selenium, Zinc, Magnesium and Calcium.
- Bioslim Accelerator: It features ingredients like Quercetin, Laminaria, Sargassum, Cotinus, Eleutherococcus or Siberian Ginseng, Green Tea, BioSlim Pyruvate Complex, Pantothenic acid, Chromium Polynicotinate and Zinc, Magnesium and calcium.
Advantages of Bioslim:
- Aims at persistent weight loss.
- It comes with 6 weeks money back guarantee.
- Official website features customer testimonials
- It has been in the market for 15 years.
- Ingredients are effective and natural
Disadvantages of Bioslim
- Extra items available with Bioslim kit might not be useful for some people. Seems as extra expensive to many.
- No clinical evidence available to back up the product.
- Seems to be hassling for dieters looking for easy to pop-in pills for weight loss.
Overall Bioslim system is a realistic and reasonable weight loss aid that has worked for many individual users. But the price tag reads slightly hefty. So if you are okay with that extra bit of expense you can go ahead with the system for consistent and permanent weight loss.
Alternatively, you can try Proactol Plus – fat binder that is clinically proven to block up to 28% of fat, reduce your calorie intake by 295 calories a day, reduce cravings and lower your cholesterol levels.
The recommendation is based on the similar weight loss results achieved by Proactol Plus customers, plus clear and customer-friendly support and money-back guarantee offered by Proactol Plus manufaturer.
Read More About Proactol Plus