Weight loss and muscle gain is quite closely interrelated and both the purposes cam be served with the single product called Clenbuterol. Also known as Clen, it is popularly in use among body builders and athletes looking forward to lose excess flab and gain muscle mass.
Clenbuterol is considered a super efficient beta-2-agonist which stimulates the beta-2 receptors in human body facilitating the weight loss process.
What is Clenbuterol?
Clenbuterol is an androgenic agonist that works almost akin to the role of adrenaline hormone, released from adrenal glands. It significantly boosts the beta-2-receptors in the body to release excess fat.
Since decades, Clen has been used on animals to increase lean yields of farm animals. But Clen has a long half life and it remains active inside the body for a prolonged period. This is the reason why its usage is restricted.
How does Clenbuterol work?
Clenbuterol increases the heart functionalities as if you have been doing intensive work-out. Hence excess heat is produced inside the body which contributes to bigger calorie expenditure. Moreover Clenbuterol helps the body to release accumulated fat particles. As a result body gains more muscle and looks well-shaped.
You will experience repression in appetite and the body temperature will be higher, all adding up to weight loss. Moreover, Clenbuterol increases the FFM or Fat Free Mass ratio boosting muscle strength.
Drawbacks of Clenbuterol:
- Most of the users reported that after a few weeks, Clenbuterol stops working for them. The reason behind it is that regular consumption of Clen reduces the regulation of beta- adrenergic receptors of the cardiac, pulmonary and central nervous system. As a solution you can take some anti-histamine after every three to four weeks of Clenbuterol usage. But it might make you feel dozy.
- The effects of Clenbuterol is temporary is most cases. The metabolic system returns to its normal self after you stop taking this product. This is the reason why people tend to take Clen for extended time span. But this can cause long term side effects like enlarged heart and ventricles.
- Clenbuterol can reduce your endurance level if taken for a long time. When experimented on laboratory rats, the results showed that the rats lost their normal capacity to swim or run. Hence you might suffer poor stamina while doing rigorous exercises.
Advantages of Clenbuterol:
- Increases lean muscle mass in body.
- Reduces appetite.
- Helps in melting deposited fat.
- Boosts calorie outflow.
- Often chosen by athletes, body builders and even general dieters.
Is Clenbuterol Recommended?
Clenbuterol definitely helps in losing weight and gaining muscle but it is not recommended as a regular diet pill. The results are not persistent and users might suffer hazardous side effects in the long term. It is not approved by FDA for asthma patients and USDA has banned its usage in livestock. Hence for dieters it is a less recommended pill.
Best Fat Burning Alternative
If you considered using Clenbuterol for weight loss and fat burning, we highly suggest checking out Phen375 fat burner. Phen375 is designed in FDA approved USA labs and clinically tested for safe fat burning and appetite suppression.
The average reported weight loss rate with Phen375 is around 2-3 lbs per week, however in many cases Phen375 helped to lose up to 5 pounds a week. We recommend Phen375 due to it’s pharmacy-grade standards and proven success for burning fat.